Title: Director of Operations
Company Summary: One of the top global leaders in terms of food and beverage industry are currently seeking a driven individual in Idaho to come on as a critical part to the team. You will play a major part to run the plant and direct operations. Also, you will be a part of enhancing the quality of life for individuals and having a heavy focus on CI. Do you find yourself looking to make an impact in the food and beverage industry? If yes, then please reach out to learn more:
The Director of Operations will be responsible for:
- Responsibilities in the plant such as the total overseeing of the plant. Making sure to achieve daily responsibilities as well.
- Continuous improvement and working with production planning, safety, maintenance and engineering all in on is a key essential for this role.
- Manufacturing heavy focused in terms of GMP and dealing with procedures for SOP.
- Creating and environment that is positive and encouraging as well for all employees.
- Working directly with R&D
- Understand OSHA and Safety Regulations.
The Director of Operations should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering Preferred) or any related field.
- Master's is preferred.
- 10 + years in the food and beverage manufacturing industry MINIMIUM
- Dairy / Cheese experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Holiday Days
If you are interested in the Director of Operations role, then please don't wait to apply.