A global leader within the food and beverage industry is seeking out a Director of Manufacturing to join their team and oversee manufacturing operations.
The Director of Manufacturing will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee all manufacturing to ensure optimization of quality, safety, and budgetary standards
- Ensure manufacturing operations are in line with FDA and cGMP regulatory standards
- Work closely with plant leadership to set daily goals and agendas
- Conduct performance reviews and make any necessary changes
- Hire, train, mentor and discipline a world class leadership team
- Create and execute strategic initiatives
The ideal Director of Manufacturing must have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years management experience
- Experience managing large and multi-site plants
- 5+ years experience in food and beverage
- Working knowledge of LEAN Six Sigma Principles
- Must be result oriented person
- Great communication skills
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!