We have a current opportunity for a Die Bond Technical Lead on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong, China or Malaysia . For further information about this position please apply.
About the Job:
- The Die Bond Technical Lead will drive the technology advancement for Die Bond process and equipment across 3 sites.
- The candidate is expected to deliver a significant improvement in terms of Quality, Delivery, Productivity, Cost and Competency.
- Member of cross-site Backend Engineering Team responsible for die bond, reporting to Back End Engineering Manager Assembly.
- Introduce and drive breakthrough projects in die bond / DBC bond area using internal and external networks.
- Liaise with site Engineering teams and ensure cross-site execution of processes and applications
- Act as the Process and Equipment expert to be partnered with Package R&D teams, Business group and Procurement.
- Ensure that Package Roadmap is aligned with Equipment install base and capability limitations.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned over time as needed and applicable.
- Bachelor or Masters of Science in technical discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and equivalent)
- At least 10 years working experience as senior Process, Equipment, or Development engineer in Semiconductor environment
- Hands-on experience in equipment optimization, new product release and productivity improvement with experience
- Advanced knowledge on process, materials and semiconductor manufacturing technologies.
- Project management experience: past direct project leadership responsibility from project definition to conclusion phase.
- Previous working experiences with suppliers of new machine, and quality or productivity improvement projects.