A leading CPG/beauty company is looking for a Demand Planning Manager to join their team. The candidate will be a key member of their supply chain team driving the Demand Planning function across multiple customers.
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for:
- Total US forecast focused on sales and marketing assumptions
- Work closely with cross functional teams to drive improved forecast accuracy
- Analyzing product performance at key customers including POS, shipment data, inventory, promotional activity, etc.
- Own and lead S&OP meetings
The Demand Planning Manager must have the following qualifications:
- CPG and/or Beauty experience
- 5+ years experience in demand planning and forecasting (preferably at CPG manufacturer)
- Software experience- SAP, Power BI, Nielson, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment