DSJ Global are extremely excited to be partnering with a leading Swiss domestic appliance manufacturing firm as they look to continue their recent success and hire for a Demand Planner.
The Role of Demand Planner
- Coordination and planning of sales demands, new product launches, product changes
- Collaborate and share the production plans with sourcing/supplier and share the constrained production plans with the business for order release
- Review, measure and report forecast accuracy, issue and track NOS KPIs
- Continue driving the optimisation process
- Communicate freely with stakeholders
- Fluent German is essential
- Solid background in Demand Planning particularly with experience within a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience
- S&OP experience particularly with IP/IBP
- Strong communicator
The ideal candidate is someone who has a real passion for the pharmaceutical industry, working within a fast-paced environment and driving innovation within it. As a position that will act as a key interface - you should be a confident communicator and a strong team leader.
If you are interested please reach out to Roger Southgate for a confidential chat.