One of the Global Leaders in thermo technology is looking to hire a Buyer/Planner. In this role you will be incorporating your organizational skills along with analytical curiosity, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. These skills will prove to be very beneficial to this leading company in thermo technology. If you see yourself in this role, don't hesitate to apply.
- Utilize SAP and work with the suppliers allowing on-time delivery of components and on-time shipping performance to customers.
- Manages supplier relationships as well as purchasing and material planning.
- Manages supply and logistics that results in production levels maintained.
- Accountable for maintaining inventory accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree (Forecasting, Supply/Demand Planning, Supply Chain, or Business preferred)
- 2 years Materials Control and/or Buyer experience working with Material Requirements Planning
- Capable of managing multiple projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 and how it relates to the materials group is beneficial
- Competitive health, wellness, and retirement savings coverage.
- PTO and Holidays
- Supports flexible work arrangements
- Relocation Package
- Holiday break from Christmas to New Years