Customer Planning Manager
Company Summary: A global consumer goods firm which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a customer planning manager to be part of the supply chain team in London. You will be working in a customer facing supply chain role to support the growth and development of the team. The role will represent and lead the strategies to support the business plans and implement changes. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Customer Planning Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and implement opportunities to overcome challenges and issues
- Supporting EMEA-wide business teams, non-equity customer-base to grow our combined businesses
- Leading as an expert voice of Supply Chain Operations in discussions regarding customer needs and process optimisations
- Representing the licensees within the Supply Chain
The Customer Planning Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of Supply Chain/Operations experience
- 3+ years of customer facing experience
- BA or Master's degree
If you are interested in the Customer Planning Manager role based in London, then please don't wait to apply.