I am currently hiring for a country category manager for indirects to join a multinational information and technology services and consultancy company with a revenue of over €15 billion. This role is to be based in Germany, preferably out of Berlin.
- You will be responsible for all the indirect categories in thDACH region
- To optimise a complex total spend of €87M
- The German CCM for indirects works in close cooperation with other Country Category Managers of other regions, and reports to the North Europe RCM and functionally to the procurement country manager of Germany
- 1 direct report with opportunity for team to grow as well as the scope
- Align with global objectives set by the GPD to achieve best value for money
- Work with the GPD and Regional CPO's to support management of key stakeholders globally
- To build and implement sourcing strategies on categories to achieve procurement targets.
- To manage the portfolio of procurement initiatives on the categories including savings forecasting and reporting, as well as regular updates to stakeholders
- Develop Framework agreements used at global, regional and local levels.
- Experience in procurement of Real Estate and Facility Management services in a leading edge international company, as well as other general indirects
- Negotiation capabilities
- People and project management skills
- Able to work in an international environment
- English and German speaking
- Leadership qualities, ability to lead a direct team, team player
If this sounds like something of interest to you, and is fitting of your experience, please don't hesitate to apply below.