Location: Topeka, KS
Salary: $77,000 - $121,000
Company Summary: A multi-billion dollar consumer goods company is looking for a Controls Engineer. As one of the leading producers of diet and balance pet foods, their mission is to help enrich the relationships between people and their pets by providing innovative pet nutrition technology. This company is globally recognised as being one of the Best Places to Work!
The Controls Engineer will be responsible for...
- Design, development, installation, troubleshooting, and improvement of process control, plant floor, and business systems
- Lead the development and implementation of process improvements (reliability, waste, product quality, safety, and cost)
- Prepare and manage controls technology and information technology aspects of the Capital Expenditure Budget
- Manages all aspects of project life-cycle including viability, schedule and scope adherence, project cost controls, validation, troubleshooting, and technology transfer
- Directs the technology transfer for the plant and supports global technology with implementation of new capital projects
The Controls Engineer should have the following qualifications
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- At least 2 years in project management
- At least 2 years of Allen- Bradley PLC experience
- At least 2 years in a manufacturing setting
- FDA regulated experience (preferred)
- Food industry experience (preferred)
- Authorised to work in the US
If you are interested in the Controls Engineer role, apply today.