Continuous Improvement Manager Opportunity for a Leading Renewable Energy Company
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- San Diego, CA
Continuous Improvement Manager Job Summary
A market leading renewable power producer is requiring a Continuous Improvement manager to lead Continuous Improvement initiatives and increase efficiency in the region. The Continuous Improvement Manager will lead the region's Continuous Improvement activities and strategically formulate a CI roadmap to implement initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the experience and willingness to work towards fulfilling the key goal of the Continuous Improvement manager: to effectively communicate and drive the CI culture in the region. If Continuous Improvement and making a vital contribution towards a market leading energy corporation, then this is your chance!
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be Responsible for:
- Strategically define the direction for the Continuous Improvement efforts across their region
- Lead their region in the implementation of the Continuous Improvement plans through creating project strategy and identifying challenges
- Collaborate with regional and centralized teams to deliver value through Continuous Improvement
- Develop and monitor the tracking of past Continuous Improvement activities in the region
- Develop and implement communication of Continuous Improvement progress to company stakeholders
- Identify issues within management and provide solution recommendations
- Promote open communication and empowerment for Continuous Improvement team members to encourage a sustainable program and pace while ensuring high levels of quality
Continuous Improvement Manager Role Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required (Project Management, Business Management, or related field preferred)
- 5+ years in Project Management or equivalent business management experience
- Lean Six Sigma certification is preferred!
- Manufacturing or process improvement experience
- Working knowledge of the Continuous Improvement tools or a strong desire to learn
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Project application including Smartsheet, Visio, MS Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills!