Continuous Improvement Manager required for Oil & Gas Firm
- Continuous Improvement Manager
One of the worlds leading Oil & Gas firms is seeking an experience Continuous Improvement manager to help lead the continuous improvement team.
This Manager will oversee the company's Continuous improvement and ensure all processes are in compliance with safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- 3-5 Years leading a large team
- Bachelor's Degree required
- LEAN/Six Sigma Certifications preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Oracle
- Ability to manage multiple processes
- Management of P & L's
The Continuous Improvement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for long term manufacturing strategies
- Strong leadership with implementing Lean with a result of productivity gains
- Leads the team of continuous improvement while ensuring process are followed
- Hold regular team meetings while assigning tasks and supporting the team members