Continuous Improvement Leader
DSJ Global is working with a leading plastics and packaging company in Sioux City, Iowa, to find a Continuous Improvement Leader. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join a dynamic team of professionals in the packaging industry. The Continuous Improvement Leader will be responsible for leading and driving continuous improvement initiatives to optimize production, reduce costs, and improve quality across the organisation.
The Continuous Improvement Leader will be responsible for the following:
* Developing and implementing continuous improvement strategies and initiatives to optimise production processes and reduce costs
* Identifying and leading process improvement projects that deliver measurable results in quality, productivity, and safety.
* Conducting root cause analysis and developing corrective action plans to address operational issues
* Providing technical guidance and support to cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
* Developing and delivering training programs to build the continuous improvement capabilities of the organisation
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to support the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate for the Continuous Improvement Leader position should have the following skills:
* Strong experience in Lean Manufacturing,Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement methodologies
* Experience working in the corrugated packaging industry, or any paper and Packaging industry.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
* Strong leadership and project management skills
The Continuous Improvement Leader position is a permanent role with a salary of $90,000 and going all the way up to 150,000 depending on experience. The company offers a target of 12% bonus and a relocation package, including a lump sum, renters or homeowners relo package, and a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000. The preferred candidate should have a green belt or black belt in Lean Six Sigma, with a preference for candidates who have completed a course with the company. The role requires limited travel, with training opportunities in Atlanta, Georgia.