Continuous Improvement Engineer
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000
This global, industry-leading Automotive Company is looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team. The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be a key player that leads and organizes Kaizen events, trains other employees, and carries out additional Continuous Improvement projects. The opportunity is located in the Greater Atlanta Area. Apply Now!
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and organize week-long Kaizen events and other process improvement initiatives
- Train other employees on how to utilize and apply LEAN Manufacturing methodologies
- Implement Six Sigma methodologies individually and with your team
- Carry out Value Stream Mapping, troubleshoot processes, develop time studies, etc.
- Improve efficiency of time, safety, and quality on-site
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Industrial Engineering; 6+ years of experience within an engineering role in a manufacturing environment
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Lean Six Sigma; 15+ years without a degree
- Ability to demonstrate their application of engineering skills from past projects
- Amazing interpersonal and communication skills for a team environment
- Lean certification or Six Sigma Certification (Black Belt preferred)
- Sign-on bonus up to $5,000
- Quarterly bonus up to almost $500
- Start early and end early (So you can enjoy the rest of your day)
- Working on diverse projects
- Small team you can get to know!
How to get in touch:
Contact Name: Lou Gordon
Cell: (617) 849-7397