Title: Compliance Procurement Manager
Company Summary: A global leader in power and energy solutions for industrial and technological applications is looking for a Compliance Procurement Manager to support their Supplier Diversity Initiatives. This role will be responsible for corresponding with various Government departments and agencies to help champion the social responsibility for both internal and external customers and various stakeholders. Join a fast-growing organization with over 100 years of experience within battery manufacturing and endless possibilities for growth! This role is based in Reading, PA.
The Compliance Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with internal teams including Human Resources, Legal, Environmental Health and Safety to meet the needs and goals of supplier diversity and social responsibility objectives
- Completing reports that showcase the organization's goals and achievements
- Assessing current and future vendors and acquisitions to identify and risks and/or opportunities
- Analyzing and collecting data and trends in order to problem solve and educate internal customers and external suppliers
The Compliance Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Purchasing or Compliance
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as compliance professional
- Familiarity with REACH regulation, RoHS, Responsible Mineral Initiative and Supplier Diversity Programs
- Strong negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office, etc.
If you are interested in the Compliance Procurement Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!