Leading company which specializes in the production and development of cement is looking for a new Commodity Buyer to join them in Belgium. They are looking for individuals with experience in buying raw materials, chemicals and energy. They are a forward-thinking operation with expansion on the horizon, so someone who is willing to grow with our firm will be a good fit. The company is part of a leading multinational group in the industry with 18 global sites. This offers excellent career development and experience in the industry.
- Work as part as a dedicated team
- Report to the Procurement Manager
- Manage supplier relationships
- Develop and implement a sourcing strategy for specific commodities
- Manage supplier pricing, negotiation, cost models and key cost drivers
- Experience purchasing raw materials
- Relevant industry experience
- Must speak business level French and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-provided healthcare insurance and pension
- Company Car
- Attractive Career development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this exciting career opportunity then please Apply Now.