Combustion Tuner & Controls Field Engineer Needed for Leading Oil and Gas Company!
Significant Travel Required - Remote - USA/International
A world class supplier for power generations services is looking to bring on a Field Engineer to their rapidly growing team! This Combustion Tuner & Controls Field Engineer would be responsible for tuning combustion emissions and dynamics for best viable turbine performance.
The Combustion Tuner & Controls Field Engineer would be responsible for:
- Tuning of heavy duty DLN(Dry Low NOx) type I & II for emissions and/or dynamics.
- Knowledge of digital type GT controls for calibrations, minor maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Maintenance & knowledge of proper use of portable combustion dynamics equipment
The Combustion Tuner & Controls Field Engineer would have the follow Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience of at least 5 years
- 2+ years' experience tuning heavy duty DLN turbines.
- Ability to travel on short notice.