DSJ Global is looking for a Chemical Production Manager, who can manage several production workshops. You are accountable for the delivery of products on quality, on time and in full, with the highest HSE standards.
- Motivate and develop team. Ensure team alignment with company objectives and policies;
- Raise HSE standards: observe and provide feedback, make sure lessons are learnt from incidents, communicate on HSE, monitor performance. Develop the skills of the team in HSE.
- Establish and execute a long-term plan for the sector to develop team, processes, HSE and assets;
- Communicate efficientlybetween departments
- Monitoring and improvement of the performance of the sector (work processes and production processes);
- Drive for the success of new products and processes transfer with Research and Development team;
- Contribute to overall site efficiency: standardization, development of best practices, optimization of workflows, and alignment of communication.
- Master Degree in chemical engineering or organic chemistry. PhD is a plus.
- A minimum of 5-year experience in managing batch processes production in fine chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in managing and developing teams
- Strong, hands-on HSE skills
- Outstanding leadership: exemplarity, emotional intelligence, integrity, passion, drive for results.
- Proven track record in continuous improvement of work/production process and/or assets. Green belt is a plus.
- Fluent in French and English.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your CV.