Title: Category Planner
Company Summary: An innovate consumer electronics startup is seeking a proactive leader. In this role, you will be at the cross-section of the Operations, Supply Chain and Finance department. This position is targeting an individual with data analysis experience looking for a fast paced and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Working closely with Product Marketing, Sales and the Supply Chain teams, the Global Category Planner is responsible to develop and maintain end-to-end product plans across the product life cycles of their product category, containing long term sourcing and production capacity requirements, inventory and sales projections.
● Working closely together with the Regional Demand Planners, as well as, the Supply Planning team, the Category Planner actively supports the weekly & monthly Supply & Demand Balancing cycle and translation of Sales Forecasts into clear supply plans, material sourcing plans, inventory projections, product availability service levels and allocations, for their product category.
● The Category Planner has responsibility for managing the alignment of Demand and Supply, including projected finished goods inventory, and all analytics and reporting relevant to their product category
● BA/BS degree in Economics, Business Management, Statistics, Logistics or Finance preferred
● At least 1-2+ year of experience in a complex Global Product Planning, Business Operations Planning or Supply Chain Operations environment, in Tech, Consumer Electronics, or Consumer Goods (or equivalent experience)
- Innovative company culture
- Full health care benefits