One of the nation's leading Retail organizations is currently seeking a Category Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Indirects to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on procurement and purchasing of various indirects categories. This is a Pivotal and Strategic position within the organization with exceptional growth opportunity moving forward.
- Manage Procurement Process for Indirects Categories including Labor, Facilities, Packaging, Warehousing, Operations, and Various Services
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Create sourcing strategies to address productivity and development
- Support multiple manufacturing facilities
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 4+ years Procurement experience
- Proven experience sourcing Indirects Categories
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven experience with various Platforms including ERP, SAP, Microsoft, etc.
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry