A global leader in services and facility management is currently looking to expand their indirect procurement department in the UK. Operating in over 70 countries, with over 400,000 employees, this client is offering an unmissable opportunity to develop your career in an international environment.
Whilst based in UK, this company are looking for an ambitious, accountable professional to join their team. This greenfield position means you can have a direct impact on the global strategy.
- Creating a long term strategy for temporary labour and recruiting for UK and Irelands. You will be creating the blueprint for global operations.
- This greenfield role involves a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity and significant autonomy
- Several years professional procurement experience in strategic purchasing environment. As these roles are greenfield expansion positions, I am interested in speaking to people with 3 years or 20 years' experience alike.
- Procurement experience in professional services, specific temporary labour experience is a benefit but not required, other experiences could include: professional services, HR services, marketing, travel/fleet, facility management or IT
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English.
- Up to 100% remote position, with office presence only essential every other month.
- The opportunity to develop in a greenfield role
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel