I am currently hiring for Category Buyer Direct Materials to join a growing, German Biopharmaceutical organisation in the Stuttgart Region of Germany. This company's focus is on developing vaccines for infectious diseases and drugs to treat cancer and rare diseases.
They are looking for the below profile:
- Independent selection, development and management of suppliers in the context of direct materials (e.g. raw materials)
- Development and implementation of procurement strategies
- Designing tenders and conducting price negotiations
- Drafting and negotiating contracts in cooperation with the legal department
- Participation in interdisciplinary project teams
- Assisting in the implementation of processes, policies and technologies
- Relevant professional experience in purchasing, ideally in the life sciences environment.
- Experience with direct materials within the pharmaceutical industry (enzymes, disposables etc)
- Analytical thinking and negotiation skills
- Supplier development and management skills
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team and a strong hands-on mentality
- Experience in handling of SAP and MS Office
- Fluent German and business fluent English skills
- A chance to be part of a company who prides themselves on medical revolution
- A favourable compensation package
- An open minded environment where your voice is heard
If this sounds like something of interest to you, and is fitting of your experience, please do not hesitate to apply below.