Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation: $120-140k base salary
Company Profile: A quickly growing independent power producer is looking for a Procurement Manager to lead Capital Equipment sourcing for their solar and wind projects and energy storage operations. This includes categories like solar modules, wind turbines, batteries, inverters, and trackers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a developing company and take up responsibility to shape their career in this industry.
The Capital Equipment Procurement Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Negotiating and managing supplier agreements for equipment and technology towards utility-scale wind, solar, or battery storage projects.
- Develop market knowledge towards pricing benchmarks and forecasting.
- Support development of standardized procurement processes.
- Evaluate equipment and product options and recommend selections.
- Develop database towards logistics and lead time support of greenfield development schedule.
The Capital Equipment Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience procuring CAPEX for Renewable Energy projects, preferably solar.
- Contract negotiation experience for utility-scale projects.
- Understanding of and relationship with industry suppliers.
The Capital Equipment Procurement Manager will receive the following:
- Competitive compensation.
- Bonus available.
- Benefits and PTO.
- Family-oriented culture.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!