Title: Buyer II
Summary: If you're interested in a Buyer II position, there is an opening at a leading company that manufactures industrial valves across the world with an annual revenue of $50 million along with their parent company creating an annual revenue of roughly $3.1 billion. This company is a global supply chain but is heavily based on US suppliers and manufacturers, unlike their competitors. The position will be responsible for purchasing and negotiations.
The Buyer will be responsible for:
- Identify production requirements and schedule deliveries.
- Maintain order entry, expediting, price maintenance, and invoice discrepancies.
- Use MRP systems to plan purchases and control inventory.
- Build relationships with vendors to maintain information on price, availability, and delivery.
- Prepare purchase orders and RFQ's.
- Approve invoices and expedite delivery to customers.
- Implement cost reduction and supplier consolidation strategies from the Sourcing Specialist.
The Buyer should have the following qualifications:
- Associates degree in related field.
- 4+ year's experience in procurement of industrial commodities.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the Buyer II role, then please don't wait to apply.