Summary: A million-dollar premium food manufacturing and distribution company is currently searching for a Buyer to support their procurement strategy implementation across all sites. You will be a key member of ensuring that the highest quality food is packaged and meets the market. Do you find yourself eager to communicate with vendors, lead new initiates to improve a company, and supporting family-owned businesses, while also thriving in a positive work environment? If yes, please reach out to learn more about this position.
Buyer will be responsible for…
- Lead initiatives for Strategic Supplier Relationships
- Recommend key suggestions to Supply Chain team in order to maximize on inventory, service and tradeoffs
- Prepare discussions in Daily Tactile Meeting for specified materials
- Communicate with vendors to take into consideration all changes, issues and concerns, as well as ill handled materials
Buyer should have following qualifications …
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management or Business
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related procurement experience
- Strong verbal communication with colleagues and vendors
Benefits / Perks
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Celebratory outings
- Monthly lunches with leadership team
- Philanthropic endeavors and community involvement
Don't hesitate to apply for this great opportunity!