Automation Packaging Engineer
One of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing companies is seeking a Packaging Automation Engineer to join their team! This exciting role allows the Packaging Automation Engineer to work out of Texas. This company has a history of innovating medications that make an impact on the health and wellness of people's lives. The Packaging Automation Engineer will troubleshoot and resolve complex problems with day-to-day operations.
Key Responsibilities of the Packaging Automation Engineer:
- Lead packaging equipment and automation improvement projects
- Drive engineering and production processes improvement utilizing LEAN and MEP principles
- Collaborate with other engineers to resolve design issues and communicate opportunities to improve manufacturability
- Understand production information, build/assembly process
Key Qualifications of the Packaging Automation Engineer:
- Bachelor's in engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or related)
- 7+ years of packaging experience
- Hands-on maintenance experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Pharmaceutical experience is not required, but preferred
If you're interested in an engineering position with great benefits and career growth, don't hesitate to apply today!