A major Pharmaceutical company are searching for a an Associate Director of Supply Chain and Lean in Munich as a newly created role. With 750 employees across Germany and the United States, they are growing at a steady rate to address development and delivery of innovative antibody technology.
The Associate Director of Supply Chain and Lean will be responsible for...
- Optimization of supply-chain network to support product life-cycle, reduce costs and lead-time balancing with high customer service
- Supply Chain risk management
- Scenario plans for different network set-ups and forecast assumptions (demand & supply options)
- Lead internal Global supply-chain efficiency initiatives and Support company-wide Lean deployment (e.g. Lean training, coaching during Kaizen workshops)
- Support company-wide Lean deployment and creation of Lean knowledge sharing platform
- Create and deploy Lean trainings and coach our Lean Change agents and Leaders
The Associate Director of Supply Chain and Lean should have the following qualifications...
- Strong Experience in both Supply Chain and LEAN
- Demonstrable experience in coaching/setting up LEAN initiatives
- Confident ability to organize and add value to a company's supply chain
- Fluent business English; other European language is a bonus
- Challenges the status quo and contributes to novel concepts, new methods and technologies
This role will be a highly visible role in the organization with great opportunities for professional development. It also has the opportunity to set up new supply chains in a greenfield approach with the chance to implement and coach lean throughout a major company.
If you are interested in this Associate Director of Supply Chain and Lean role, then please don't wait to apply.