(Well Established Pharmaceutical Organization)
* Associate Director of Engineering
* Location: Novato, CA
This pharmaceutical organization is focused on developing therapeutics for patients with life-threatening rare genetic diseases. The patient population consists of mostly children, that are suffering from these rare diseases. The Associate Director of Engineering will be responsible for building and sustaining the drug product through finished goods technical competencies.
*Lead the review and trending of commercialized drug product manufacturing health in collaboration with the external Quality and QCAT.
*Monitors and address emerging process issues for commercialized products.
* Represent the company as the Process/Product Validation lifecycle subject matter expert during internal and external regulatory inspections.
* Interact with senior internal personnel and external partners on significant matters and coordination across functions and facility locations.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
*Bachelor of Science in a technical discipline (physical, engineering, chemical or biological sciences).
*8+ Years of relevant experience.
*Experience with aseptic filling.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
*Remote flexibility- Hybrid model
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable culture within the organization.
- If you are interested in the Associate Director of Engineering role, then please do not wait to apply.