Title: Assistant Director of Purchasing for Indirect Shared Services
Company Summary: A global leader in design, manufacturing and customer support of premium trucks is looking for an Assistant Director of Purchasing to join their team in the Seattle area. This profitable, stable company offers endless opportunity for advanced career mobility and great benefits package. They are looking for a strong leader to assist wit their Indirect Purchasing including Global Travel, HR and Professional Services.
The Assistant Director of Purchasing Will be Responsible for:
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders including Marketing, HR, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Owning and driving the company travel program to drive daily operations and program strategy for cost savings and mitigating risk
- Managing shared services program and professional services including HR, travel, marketing and facilities
- Working cross functionally with different departments like Product Marketing, Materials and Corporate Purchasing, Finance, etc.
- Driving Supplier Performance Management
- Developing NDAs, Warranty Agreements, Letters of Agreement and Intent, etc.
The Assistant Director of Purchasing Should Have the Following Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering or related field
- 5-10 years of purchasing or sales experience in Heavy Manufacturing Automotive environment
- Experience with Shared Service Programs
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Proven project management and leadership skills