A leading aviation service provider in Europe is seeking a full-time Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to operate on their private jets. With over 15 aircrafts and around 300 employees from different nations, you will be a part of a growing organisation in a growing industry. If you possess excellent problem-solving skills with experience working on business jets maintenance and repair work, then this job opportunity could be perfect for you.
- troubleshooting & eliminating aircraft faults
- Performing base/line maintenance & repair work aligned with time-lines/deadlines.
- Ensuring correct documentation of maintenance activities
- Preparing & coordinating maintenance functions
- Valid EASA Part-66 B1 or B2 license
- Type ratings on private jets
- Experience performing base/line maintenance
- Ability to work in a team
- Adaptability, flexibility & resilience
- Valid driving license
- English proficiency
If you're passionate about pursuing new challenges/career opportunities that offer growth/professional development prospects, then apply today!