I am currently working for a global leader in the Automotive sector. They are searching for a After sales Pricing Order Fulfilment Specialist (m/f/d) to validate their After sales department in Europe. This role will be on site in Munich.
- Establish a pricing strategy for spare parts and accessories in the pan EU market.
- Collect data and conduct pricing analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of business methods, cost and results.
- Ensure the pricing data for spare parts and accessories is up to date in ERP.
- Create reports for bench marking and policy comprehension.
- Prepare and handle feedback on OEM pricing schemes, competitors and plan branding & marketing strategies.
- Evaluate market potential and plan for network expansion.
- Customise accessories and spare parts for local markets.
- Meet with dealers and technicians to increase usage of spare parts.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Logistics Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- 2-5 years experience in a relevant position in the automotive parts manufacturing sector.
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus.